Half the fun of playing games is the fact that you’re kicking butt with friends. With all of the multiplayer games out there, we’ve chosen the top 10 games that we think that you’ll enjoy the most.
1. The Master Chief Collection. This is for Xbox One and compiles Combat Evolve, Halo’s 2, 3, & 4, and it comes on one disc.
2. The second one is a Wii exclusive game but it just has to be added to the list. Super Mario World. Four players can co-op through a ton of fun. There are 4 original characters, but a 5th can be unlocked.
3. Playable online and offline is Diablo III. Sorry PC gamers. This one, as you may know, isn’t available for multiplayer when you’re offline.
4. Portal 2 is available for just about every platform. It’s a shooter game with a bit of a twist.
5. Torchlight 2 offers randomly generated dungeons for unique gameplay.
6. Left 4 Dead is storyline based, but when you’re playing as a group it pretty much narrow down to staying alive. Online or Local gameplay.
7. Borderlands 2 supports up to 4 players with the ability to “pug”(pickup group).
8. Far Cry 4 is another open world FPS game.
9. GTA V. Lets face it; if you haven’t heard of Grand Theft Auto you’re probably not that into gaming. That’s not to say that you have to love it, but you’ve probably at least heard of it. Multiplayer is a great way to get fast cash while doing pretty much whatever you want to whoever you want. That includes hiring hitmen by putting a bounty on an enemy’s head.
10. Last, but certainly not least is Minecraft. Come on…you know we can’t leave out Minecraft! You can play Minecraft on a multiplayer server. This game is also available on just about every platform known to man.